Help Needed for SABL Field Maintenance Days
Written by: League Administrator
Sunday, March 20, 2016
SABL Field Maintenance Days – Saturday 3/12 1PM to 4PM and Saturday 3/19 1PM to 4PM
1PM Meeting places are VFW and Legion fields.
We will need as many volunteers as possible to help prepare our facilities so the boys and girls can start practices in March!
1. Hang up batting cage nets at Legion/VFW/Front & Cherry
2. Hang signs on fences at Legion & VFW
3. Clean-up around the fields at the VFW, Legion, Indian Crest, Front & Cherry, (trash / tree branches / leaves / dug-outs please do not fill trash cans with leaves and branches, the best way to dispose would be to put them in a heavy duty trash bag and place in one of the dumpsters at the VFW or Legion fields)
4. Prepare infields for play, repairing the mounds, and any other areas that need attention.
5. Rebuild both pitching mounds at Front & Cherry
6. Open/clean the bathrooms (VFW & Legion Fields)
Please bring leaf rakes / tarps / shovels / wheelbarrows / blowers and any other tools that could assist with the above tasks.
Contact is Mike Moyer. 215-588-4962 email@example.com
© 2017 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.